Monday, April 25, 2011

ODDS & ENDS

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a refreshing three day break and is ready to have a solid six weeks as we finish out the school year


Several things to keep in mind ----

1.  You should be turning in the blue sheet at the end of every week.  If you are not doing this I cannot grade any of your postings.

2.  Many of you have not submitted a self created video to your blog yet.  The self created video submissions are a large component of blog construction.  If you do not complete these it will result in your not earning credit for this course. 
        If you have questions about this process please ask.

3.  You also need to interview an "expert" in your area and post the interview as well.  Be thinking about this now so you are not jammed up at the end of the trimester.

7 comments:

  1. whats a song that you like from swedish house mafia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I comment on Alex Gisvold's breakfest post and Sara's "Thirteen" film review. HOpe you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My work for this week (May 9th-13th)

    *My posts
    -"New poll is up"
    -"How to fold a one-sided ninja star"

    *My comments
    Animal abuse - Domestic violence and animal abuse
    Toxic relationships and interventions - mean

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lost my blue sheet but i got the self created video up and a couple others and have commented on matt and brandons blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I turned my blue sheet in last week and didnt know we were supposed to post on here what we did. so last week i put up my video, and posts on change, respect, mean, and support systems. and that is also including the ones from the week before that i missed from being sick. the blogs that i commented on are on the blue sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I commented on Kyles be happy for what you got post, and Cat's interview with fealy.

    My two posts are up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 9th-13
    my new poll is up(the question is what is your favore tv show)
    I got up two post (arnold schwarzenegger divorce) and Osoma bin latins death)
    commented on brandons page (colombiana)
    commented on josies page (sea dragons)

    ReplyDelete